Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter break

My winter break was pretty good it was chill.  I mostly spend my winter break in my friend’s house and on Christmas day. The second week I went to my hometown where I grew up San Bernardino. I stayed with my Goth mother for a week because I haven’t seen them for like a year. We went bowling it a little bit long because I forgot that the stores are far away you have to take the freeway to get to places. I went to Costco I never been there so it was my first time and it was pretty big. There are a lot of food samples. I also tried chipotle it was pretty good I liked it. Then they took me shopping it was fun.  Then I went to phalan to visit my aunt it was really cold there was a lot of snow we build a snowman piggy. So that’s all what I did in winter break.  

No comments:

Post a Comment