Tuesday, March 17, 2015

To my best friend,

The day I moved to Los Angeles I thought I wasn't going to make friends easily. But when I first went to school on fifth grade I never thought that I would have a best friend but when we first talked we started doing things together. I’m thank full for meeting you and you being cross in my path because if I've never meant you I don’t know what I would be doing right now maybe not writing this letter. You have stayed with me since day one we always have each other’s back we both have some ups and downs but no matter what you will always be my best friend. We have never fought or got in a fight we might disagree sometimes but you’re always there when I need you the most and I’m thankful for that. We always laugh at the randomness things we make each other laugh hard until we cry, people may think that we weird. No one can separate us I got your back and you got mines.  You’re the only one who gets me and knows how I feel please stay in my life forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment