Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final part 1:
1.    Things that you liked about the class?
Some of the things that I like about this class is that I have gain so much knowledge of being a ctr person and learned many careers.
2.    What are things you did not like about this class?
The class was sometimes boring and some of the medical career research didn’t interested me.
3.    Recommendations for improving the class
To give us some more free time after we have finish our work and let us be able to sit with our friends.
4.    Answer: Did you really do your best in this class?
yes I really did my best in class.
5.    Answer: Are you reading your life planning 100+ goals daily for at least two minutes?
Yes I have been reading them and I have been writing some more goals because this makes me accomplish so many things in life that I want to do.
6.    Answer: Are you committed to be a ctr person? Why or why not?
Yes I’m committed to be a ctr person because this will help me in life and not be struggling.
7.    What will you always remember about this class?

I will always remember to be a CTR person and always doing choosing the right and knowing what’s wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment